>>>Let’s keep this short and sweet. The five great G’s.
1. GIFT GUIDE Kicking off the month of December right! This is the first of the gift guide series, so hopefully you enjoy these throughout the month! I’m going to start with my favorite gifts to give for the little ones (AKA the little prince/princess in your life.)
I suggest Alphabeasties books or flashcrads, created by Werner Design Werks. The design is so fun and teaches kids the ABCs in a cute, interactive and VERY aesthetically pleasing format. For more photos of Alphabeasties, check out their Flickr or purchase the book or flashcards on Amazon here!
2. Glamour A la punk-rock, of course. The winged eyeliner, chunky wedges, and rockstar pieces are to DIE for. These pictures are all from the Zippora Seven for Jessie Hill S/S 2010 collection. Images via KnightCat.
3. Goodies: We went to Billy’s Bakery on Sunday for the perfect pick-me-up. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes, goodies galore. I had a scrumptious snickerdoodle cookie with green tea. F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c. The actual location is so cute too!
4. Girlfriends If you’ve ever read my blog before, you know how much I value time spent with the influential people in my life (if not: read here & here) I would be nowhere without these gals.
5. GO, go, go: It’s such a refreshing reminder that you’ll never get where you want in life unless you give up your fears, insecurities and doubts and just DO IT (Thanks Nike.) But seriously. I’ve included my favorite quote EVER below and here are few articles/blog posts that relate to go, go, going.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
Make today GREAT! You know I like to throw in a little music in these posts, so in light of the 5 G’s post, I suggest jamming out to LIKE A G6 by Far East Movement. Gettin’ slizzard. Feelin’ so fly like a G6. Hilarious. Have a goofy, glorious, glamourous, giddy day!!!