Love love loving Michelle Williams on the cover of the February Marie Claire. The photo shoot is fantastic and the magazine hits newsstands January 18. Can’t wait to purchase! Check out all of the all photo shoot outfits here. Also, check out my Intern Queen blog post about my internship at Marie Claire over winter break.
Winter weather means SOUPS, SOUPS, SOUPS. What are your favorites (vegetarian please!) soups!? Send them my way! Recipes in order of photos: Italian Wedding Soup, Snackface’s Chickpea Soup, Creaming Carrot Coconut Soup, Avocado Soup.
- Show Me a Good Time by Drake feat. Kanye West—lyrics: I live for all the nights I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget. Spending all the money I work my @$$ off for the things that I won’t regret. How ’bout you and all your morals in that outfit that you borrowed make the most out of tonight and worry about it all tomorrow?
- We R Who We R by KE$HA—lyrics: Hot and dangerous, if you’re one of us, then roll with us. ‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love and we’ve got hot-pants on and up. And yes of course we does! We’re running this town just like a club. And no, you don’t wanna mess with us.
- Dynamite by Tao Cruz—lyrics: I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying AYO. Gotta let go. I wanna celebrate and live my life, saying AYO…Baby, let’s go.
- Long Way to Go by Cassie—lyrics: See I buy my own bags, my boots, my jeans. Wear LaRok with my Rebel Yell underneath
You wanna step to me? Said you got a long way 2 go.
- Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas—lyrics: We can’t help that we popular and all these folks want to flock to us. Come to a show and just rock with us; a million plus with binoculars. Imma be, Imma be, Imma be, Imma be, Imma be livin that good life.
How fabulous is this artwork!? I recently stumbled across Kelly Rae Robert’s website and realized I’ve actually purchased something from her before! I bought Paige a wall hanging from KRR in August! Her blog is a mix of her sharing her beautiful artwork and her personal stories and journeys (plus adorb pictures of her baby!) You can follow Kelly on Twitter for quick updates. I want to purchase a few more to frame and place side-by-side against the wall. Love it!?
>>>Missoni Spring 2011 Campaign
If you know me at all, you know this ad campaign features two things I love: beautiful clothes and Leighton Meester. Tons of color, fringe, bold and bright patterns, funky shapes, lettered necklaces…plus the video just looks like a major dance party that I want to be invited to. This Missoni video is rocking the house!