- QUOTE: “May you have enough happiness to keep you sweet. Enough trials to keep you strong. Enough sorrows to keep you human. Enough hope to keep you happy. Enough failure to keep you humble. Enough success to keep you eager. Enough friends to give you comfort. Enough faith & courage in yourself to banish sadness. Enough wealth to meet your needs. And one thing more: Enough determination to make each day a more wonderful day than the day before.” – Irish Blessing
- DECORATING INSPIRATION: I have a recent obsession with bookshelves and find myself always on the lookout for a small trinket or good book to add to our collection. Our living room bookshelf is a work in progress and I’ve spent the evening looking for bookshelf decorating inspiration via Real Simple. Love it!
- HALLOWEEN: Embraced my inner flapper girl this weekend! Took this silly Photobooth pic before our hair appointments….Aim and I ended up wearing two flapper-esque dresses we already owned and made fun headpieces! First Halloween out of college – weird, but still very fun.
- A FEW FAVORITE POSTS: 21 Habits of Happy People, Everyday Life Lessons, The 49 Character Qualities We Choose Daily, A Toast to (Girl)Friends
- MUSIC: 3×5 by John Mayer, What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club, Good to Sea by Pinback, Chicago by Sufjan Stevens, Who Dat Girl by Flo Rida feat. Akon, Friday I’m in Love by The Cure, Lions in Cages by Wolf Gang
- THIS REMINDER:
Question: What were you for Halloween? And do you have a favorite quote? Do share!